Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 19, 2009

BathTASTIC! and other profound events

Really? What kind of a show name is that? It must be fairly popular though, because DIY Network felt it worthy of a Sunday marathon. And, I guess I can't say much about it since I'm watching that marathon at the moment, while I of course laze away the day get tons accomplished while surfing the net!

Actually, I have accomplished a little...I've been surfing for wedding song ideas. Which is slightly more difficult than it appears! Movement and progress is happening, slowly sometimes, but happening!

On a completely different note, my treat cat gifted us with 3 beautiful kittens 2 days ago, as predicted would happen! A tabby, a jellicle cat (black and white mixed up all over), and a calico! I just love kittens, even though it means more cats, when we really didn't need them...very rarely do you come across anything more fun than kittens!

You will all be thrilled to know I finished the Princess Bride book this weekend. (I know, I know, that was at the forefront of your conciousness all weekend, wasn't it? You just couldn't stand not knowing if I had finished it yet or not!) And yes, it was quite as enjoyable as expected! Lots of laughing, which is always a good thing when reading a book meant to be funny.

I think naps should become part of our culture. So I'm going to head off to attempt to start that trend all on my own! Do you think it will take hold?

No comments: