Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

The ceremonial placement of the dip pot!

The Easter Bunny was very nice to me this year! He brought me a dip pot! (A very cute dip pot, I should add, if I do say so myself.)







I needed somewhere to store my very cute dip pot, so I pondered and thought and wondered until...I found the perfect place!








My brand spankin' new cedar chest! Made by my daddy! Isn't is lovely?

So this evening, I held a mini ceremony to place my new dip pot into my new cedar chest. It was very moving...we had to pause for at least 30 seconds because the emotion was so great... :)

Don't you wish YOU had a dip pot, or better yet, a cedar chest to put it in?

1 comment:

Dana said...

My dad made me a cedar chest a couple of years ago. I LOVE IT. It is my favorite piece of furniture, for sure!