Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

My name is Inigo Montoya. You keeled my father, prepare-to-die!


I recently ordered The Princess Bride book off of Ebay and...it came in the mail today! Woohoo! I'm so excited to read it. Again. I read a copy of it before that I borrowed from a friend and it was one of the best books I've ever read! (And that is sayin' something. If I do say so myself.)
I laughed.
I cried. (Though very little.)
I laughed again.
I felt compelled to read the funniest passages to other people. Which I'm sure was quiet annoying to them. But quite enjoyable for me!
It is literally one of the absolute best books I've ever read. The movie is pretty darn good, too!
I highly recommend them both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never read the book, but the movie is one of my all time favorites.