This weekend is my first ever rummage sale. I'm rather excited about it. That's probably because I've never had a rummage sale before...
Anyway, that means my little bitty house is full to bursting with stuff to sell! My mom hosted The Great Purge of 2011 at her house, so she had a lot of stuff, plus my Grandma and mother-in-law are contributing to the little box of stuff I would have had on my own. You know. If you don't count the books. I have plenty of them for sale.
This weekend we mowed our jungle...ahem. I mean we mowed our yard. And then A let me use the tiller for the garden by myself - we both laughed at that. I'm not the fastest study on that we'll just say. (It ran away with me a little bit...literally.) But now my sugar snap peas and green onions are planted, so hopefully they will grow! I have been wanting peas ever since last year's garden, but we didn't get them planted in time.
My two sisters are both graduating the next two weekends - one from high school, one from college. I feel old. And then there will be a graduation party. I'm kind of excited about this, because I won't be the center of attention and can just sit and visit unobtrusively. I hope there's cake.
I think A and I are going to watch a movie tonight. We were loaned 3 of them, so we'd better get started!
And maybe I can convince him that it's really a good idea to get rid of stuff...maybe we can find some more rummage before Friday.

No comments:
Post a Comment