Exciting news! At least for me.
Yesterday, A went to a job where the guy they were working for (we’ll call him Bob. I have no idea what his actual name is. Neither does A.) has apparently recently moved from a 2000-something square foot house to a 1000-something square foot house.
Translation: Bob has too much furniture for his current home.
Further translation: Bob has to pay $60 a month to store said furniture overage.
Translation-so-in-depth-its-really-not-a-tranlation-anymore: Bob wants to sell said furniture to rid himself of the storage fee.
And he wants to sell it cheap.
He has 3, possibly 4, bookcases. That he wants to sell for $20 according to A.
***TWENTY DOLLARS.***
***FOR A BOOKCASE***
That’s crazy. But wonderful for me!
So I think tomorrow evening A and I will be making a trip to look at and most likely purchase said bookcases.
Which is a very good thing since I will be going to a book sale after work on Friday with a friend…
And I already have books whose only home is my floor…
I know. I have a problem. But I'm okay with that.

1 comment:
I would be excited too!!! $20 is a killer buy!!
Post a Comment