This weekend was very successful for me, but I still didn’t get my seeds planted. Darn it.
I did, however, work up an area about 4 feet by 6 feet to start our garden area, catch up the laundry, haul a bag of incredibly heavy dirt from the shed where it was stored to our porch, vacuum the ants (dead) from our windows, and make meatloaf and mashed potatoes (and I only cut myself twice peeling potatoes! I know, I’m cutlery challenged. Don’t call me to defend anyone from or with a knife. Ain’t happening.)
That was just Saturday afternoon! And my sheets smell wonderful now from hanging them outside in the awesome sunshine. *happy sigh for sunshine*
Yesterday, A and I went to his parents’ house to celebrate his sister’s 26th birthday. A good time was had by all, and she had a very good birthday. (Whoopee cushion + S = a red-faced non-breathing laugh for about 5 straight minutes)
Hopefully we will manage to get the garden worked up more and the seeds planted before the rain comes this week…

1 comment:
I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes this weekend too!!!
I can just imagine Sarah and a whopee cushion. Hilarious!
Post a Comment