Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

We have bookcases! And a healthy plant!

My books have a new home! Or well, some of them do. We bought 3 bookcases this past weekend (1 tall and 2 short), and even though they are black and don’t match my house AT ALL, it is nice to not have books strung out in bags and boxes across the floor. We had to rearrange our guestroom to make room for the bookcases, and I have to say I like it better now. Which really means nothing to you since you don’t know what it looks like. And I really can’t show you since I didn’t take a before picture. Whoops.

Does anyone know how often you should water seeds? I’ve kind of just been guessing, but without a plant to judge by I have no idea how well I’ve been guessing. And I really need help in the plant department. I mean, I almost killed my philodendron the other day.

Yeah, those plants that can’t be killed. I almost did it. I totally by accident discovered the problem (not enough water, when I thought I was drowning it!), and now it is fabulous.

But it almost died. I really feel for our garden. It looks to be a season of ups and downs for it. Literally.

Also, a friend from work will be doing the 30 Day Shred with me! (Well, we’ll be doing it separately. But together in spirit? Oh, you know what I mean.) I told her that I would stop giving her gifts for Farmville if she skipped out on me! I probably really wouldn’t, but it sounded good. And really it wouldn’t work out so well for me, because she could just stop helping me and then my horse stable would never get built. But I digress.

So tonight is the (new) first night of the 30 Day Shred. Hopefully I don’t die. Figuratively. (Or literally for that matter.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What is the 30 day shred?

Page Turner said...

The 30 Day Shred is a workout video by Jillian Michaels. It's pretty intense, but it's nice and short!