I don’t think I’ve mentioned yet quite how much I’m looking forward to Halloween night this year. (Let me just say why this is noteworthy: I generally dislike Halloween a great deal. I mean I DO NOT LIKE IT. And never have, really.)
Anyway, this year I am quite looking forward to Halloween.
For the trick or treaters of course! This year I’m actually in a place where I might possibly actually get some. Maybe. And I have a paper box full of little baggies of candy to hand out to the kiddos! (Yeah, that’s right. If you are a big kiddo, you know, like in high school or something, you ain’t getting no candy from me. Just sayin’.) So I am very much looking forward to Halloween!
Unless I don’t get very many treaters. Then I will probably convert back to my great dislike of Halloween instead of this great anticipation. Which in the end would probably save me some money on candy, but would not be nearly as much fun…

2 comments:
I hope you had a horde of kiddos....but I heard there weren't as many out this year..
Well, I had 13! I'm not sure if that's a horde, but it made me happy. Thanks!
Post a Comment