Were you wondering if my “take-control mood” was going to last more than a day? Well, even if you weren’t , I will give you an update! Here is my progress so far:
1. I straightened the office: Yes, it’s still a mess and lots of stuff needs filed. But we don’t have any folders to file in yet. At least the desk is against the wall, and we installed the printer so that’s not just sitting there anymore.
2. I unpacked: At least a little. Last night I unpacked a box of random papers and junk and 2 ½ boxes of knickknacks and candles (I have an unheard of amount of both). My plan is to unpack all the sit-arounds and then re-pack the stuff I don’t want to keep out. Not the most efficient way, I know, but I didn’t pack them according to what I wanted to keep out or not. I just put them in boxes…
3. Laundry: A did the best thing yesterday when he got rained out of work. He did 3 loads of laundry voluntarily (all I asked him to do were towels!) and made muffins. He also hung a hook in the closet for my Swiffers so they will quit bonking us on the head. Did I ever mention I love my husband? Because I do!
4. Ants: Not much progress here. But we set out another trap thing this morning, so hopefully some progress will happen soon!
5. I joined SparkPeople: I’m tired of feeling like I don’t look the best I could—so I’m trying to fix it! And me and a friend have made plans to join a gym Monday…so that is a definite step in the right direction!
How’s that for progress? I’m going to do my utmost to have it continue!! Happy Friday!

2 comments:
Have you tried TERRO ant killer?? I have used it in the past and found it works pretty good. I bought the liquid kind where you put out a few drops on like a piece of cardboard..the ants take it back to the colony somehow and it takes care of them.
We have been trying that, and even thought the ants aren't completely gone, there has been definite improvement. (I think we actually tried a few too many things and they were dying too quickly...) Thanks for the tip, though!
Post a Comment