My clothesline is full of clean clothes, my entire house is clean, and my husband is gone to the store to get ice cream so we can sit and be lazy and watch a movie tonight. Does it get much better?
The clothesline bit was quite a struggle today. We had hung the lines with a tensioner to hold the line tight on all three - only to find out when I hung sheets out that the tensioners we bought were not going to work. At. All. They stripped the plastic coating off the clothesline wires. After about an hour of fighting with the stupid things, we ended up using a mixture of the wire we had bought and the cloth line we had bought for temporary use right after we got married. It seems to be working now, thank goodness! I love line-dried clothes. My house smells wonderfully fresh now.
In future events, I'm going to be having my first rummage sale. Well, I guess it's not just my rummage sale - I'm participating in the annual city-wide sale. Which is good, because then it won't be such a big deal that I don't have a TON of stuff to sell. A lot of books, and a few odds and ends and that's about it. Good thing my mom, grandma, and mother-in-law are going to donate some items to my sale! It won't look so bare then. I'm rather excited about the whole thing. I bought 3 packs of 315 pricing stickers. (I wanted to be sure not to run out...)
Yoshi is enjoying the warm weather...and the fact that that means we can take him on nice long walks through town. He LOVES walking and sniffing everything in sight. The other dogs that bark at him have no effect on his confidence, whether they are the same size as he is or not. He just wants to play with everyone. (He thinks he is a chihuahua-sized pup, I think.)
That's about it! I managed to save a couple bananas that have gone over a little, so I think I'll go mix up some banana bread really quick.

No comments:
Post a Comment