Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Well, well, well, the snow has finally melted...

...at least for now anyway. And that means we are starting to plan out our garden again. I sincerely hope we manage to proportion our plants better this time (and have an eatable number of cherry tomatoes!).

It also means spring cleaning. Well, kind of. I cleaned out my books - and I am getting rid of a LOT of them. (But I'm keeping more!) I've decided to try and sell at least a few of them, along with some other things, at the annual city rummage sale. Should be interesting, if nothing else!

Tonight the weather is so nice, I sat out on our porch for awhile and read my book while I waited for A to get off work. Or I should say, I TRIED to read my book. Yoshi was preventing this quite easily by dropping his slobbery squeaky toy in my lap to play fetch with. You just can't ignore something that slobbery when it is dropped in your lap with the obvious design of getting you to throw it. SOOO...I threw the toy. And threw it again. And again. And again. And so on. Until the dog was so exhausted he could barely stand. And he was still fetching the darn thing! (And following all his commands very well - I couldn't NOT throw it.) At least he got his exercise tonight!

No comments: