Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

Next Bidder!

Won't be me. But I am going to an auction tomorrow. Apparently, A doesn't think I can hold still or something (he's probably right) so he is NOT letting me hold the paper to bid with. Hopefully, though, I can get a clock or something cool like that. It should be cold - so I'm going to wear every type of warm clothing I can get my hands on!

The cookbook is being printed! Finally! I managed to get all the materials and they broke down to be about $0.89 apiece. A bargain, if you ask me. (My mama taught me right!) I'm ready for the project to be done - I feel like it has been going on forever, even though it has just been since October. Late October, at that.

So lots of fun stuff going on!

No comments: