Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas jigs and some projects

Well, I hope everyone had a fantabulous Thanksgiving. I know I did! (Although I'm a bit turkied out...)

Now on to Christmas! I have Christmas music going everywhere I run a radio. I just love that stuff. We put up the Christmas tree while listening to Charlie Brown Christmas and then Celtic Christmas music (how's that for variety?). The Celtic stuff would just grab us and we felt the need to dance a jig! (As if we really know how to do that...but I bet you wish you had seen that, huh?)

The cookbook at work is finally FINALLY wrapping up. I have bought supplies and am just in the process of proofreading and doublechecking and finishing up the details. It's going to come out cost-wise to be about .89 a book. I am just that cost-efficient.

And on one last note, I will leave you. I have seen the first installment of the Harry Potter 7 movie. Awesome! I have now started rereading the series for about the 10th time. And it is still funny and wonderful.

No comments: