Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pampered Chef galore!

Well, my Pampered Chef party officially “closed” yesterday. It was fantastic! Far surpassed my expectations – my party sold over $500 worth of products! This means that as the hostess I won 2 half price items, and $90 worth of free product. But wait! That’s not all. The August hostess special was an extra $50 of free product if you sell more than $500. So I get 2 half price items and $140 of free product! And that’s not even all. The other hostess special is 60% off one of 3 different items. So that’s a 60% off item, 2 half price items and $140 of free product. You could just have knocked me over with a feather when I found out my party had done so well. I am very thankful that so many people support me so much.

Anyway, last night was the phone call with my consultant to finalize all the orders and pick out my “prizes”. I really wanted an 11 inch grill pan, but no matter which way you sliced it, it really took a chunk of money, or almost all of my free stuff (it’s regularly priced at $135). So I won’t be getting the skillet. Which is really ok with me, since I don’t HAVE to have a Pampered Chef one – any old grill pan is hunky dory! And I wanted to get as much out of my awards as I could. Make it stretch kind of, you know? So here is what I chose (you can go to www.pamperedchef.com to see pictures of all the different products or you can click on the links below):
Free Products:

1. Quik Stir pitcher (2 quart size): very cool things – they stir your drink without a spoon!
2. Large Bar Pan: this is stoneware and one of the things I’m most excited to get
3. Food Chopper: you’ve all seen these – chop veggies nice and small with no knife
4. Egg Slicer plus: also good for fruits (kiwi, strawberries) and small softer veggies
5. Serrated Peeler: I don’t really know how to describe this one. Rest assured, it is cool.
6. Classic Batter Bowl: oven safe, microwave safe, dishwasher safe, comes with a lid, is really big. Come on, what’s not to like here?
7. Measure-All cup, 2 cup size: measures dry and wet ingredients, just flip it over! Yay!
8. Citrus Peelers: got 2 of these. I can’t peel oranges (or any citrus, really) to save my life, so I’m excited for these little dudes!
9. I-slice: this is one of A’s choices. It slices plastic wrap envelopes, papers, whatever you want. And it’s a lovely shade of cranberry.
10. Mini serving spatula: because how else do you get food out of a pan?
11. Large serving spatula: for those really BIG jobs….

My two half price item choices are a large bamboo serving bowl and a rectangle stone (it seems very multi-purpose to me). For my 60% off item I chose the stainless mesh colanders (it’s a set of three) and I’m very excited about them, too.

After adding up all the full-price totals, I’m getting a little over $230 worth of stuff for about $50. Can you beat that? Seriously?

I mailed off the check to the consultant today so hopefully all this stuff will come in soon. I’m kind of excited for everyone to get their items. I want to see how much they like them!

No comments: