Last night we picked 2 cucumbers, a regular tomato, a Roma tomato, and about 5 cherry tomatoes out of our garden. This would not be that exciting in itself (except that I’m always excited about getting to pick stuff!), except that the 2 cucumbers were absolutely huge! At least 8 inches long, and we had NO IDEA they were there! Either we are not very observant when we are checking for cucumbers, or they were wearing camouflage….I vote for number two. ;)
This past weekend, Yoshi (who by the way, is now tall enough to be petted without bending over, at only 5 ½ months old) had his first ride in the back of the truck. Despite being nervous at first (and really who wouldn’t be?) he totally loved it! He kept trying to bite the wind and got so excited that he just had to let it all out and barked at everything, including the wind. He also thought it was pretty cool to put his front legs up on A’s tool box and look over the top of the truck cab (don’t worry, he was tied in so he couldn’t fall out). It was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. This dog may eat a lot and grows like crazy, but he makes our lives so interesting I have no idea what we did with ourselves before we found him. He is fantastic.
This weekend may also be an epic one because…I could possibly be getting a new car! We don’t know for sure if that will happen or not, but we have been shopping around and getting quotes, and now we’re having a dealer order in a car. So hopefully all goes well!
Tonight A has a meeting in town, so I think I may spend some time tying up my pole beans. They are looking rather pitiful and not at all climbing like pole beans should…
And P.S. I saw Eclipse Friday with my sister M, and it was fantastic! By far the best movie of the series in my opinion, though I will always love the books much more. I’m rereading Twilight now, for about the 5th time. (I just couldn’t stand not to after watching Eclipse!) Now I’m waiting for November so I can go see Harry Potter 7, Part 1!

No comments:
Post a Comment