Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I'm back!

Well, I have officially been notified that my blog is stagnant. Sorry about that. There has been a lot going on!

A and I bought a new car. It is delightful! A 2010 white Malibu with a sunroof. I am already addicted to XM radio and we only get it free for 3 months. Dang. I particularly enjoy the “On Broadway” channel. I’m strange, I know. But I love it. Even the songs I don’t know.

I went to a Pampered Chef party last Thursday…and was one of only 3 attendees! It was odd at first, but turned out to be quite fun since it was just me, Mom and M, along with the hostess and the consultant. We got really quite goofy! And I got talked into…hosting my own party. Which I’m extremely nervous about. I’ve never invited this many people to my house ever. I’m already cleaning my house. My party isn’t until August 10th. I’m a little overzealous to say the least. But by the time I’m through my house will be fantastically clean! I’ve rearranged the office a little, too, and will probably rearrange a little more. What is it about people coming over that throws us into frenzies of cleaning? We all know nobody really notices all the little projects that are completed, and yet we do it anyway…but it sure is nice when it is done!

This weekend I’m also in a friend’s wedding as a bridesmaid. We have been best friends since 5th grade, so I’m excited! It’s going to be really pretty with pale green dresses and orange flowers. And I have orange nail polish for my toes to complete my outfit! I know it will be really fun, and I can tell already that H and D will have a wonderful life together if their relationship now is any indication.

Last night we picked a gallon ice cream bucket full of cherry tomatoes. I know. That’s crazy! I really truly thought that some of those 12 plants would die. No such luck. Next year I think we will plant 2. That is IT. Who knew we had such green thumbs?

And in the words of Paul Harvey, now you know, the REST of the story.

No comments: