Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oh, just some stuff!

Christmas cards are started as of last night! Woohoo!

That is a load off my chest. I was starting to stress about them. But now, since we’re started I think we’ll finish them in good time. They’re probably not the best Christmas cards (personality wise) that we’ll ever send, but we are still recovering from all the thank you notes. Next year will be better I’m sure. We are taking about half the time to fill out these cards as the thank-you’s and boy does it feel good to do that! I’m tired of addressing stuff for awhile…

I’m going to workout tonight, no matter what! Now I just have to continue that train of thought once I get out into the below freezing weather…

I have to bring a snack to work next week Wednesday for Christmas! Any ideas for some easy and yummy and that people will devour so I don’t bring any home?

Until later…

No comments: