Well, we finally have tinsel on our tree! And our Christmas cards are DONE! Minus 1 address, which I will be trying to find tonight. I counted the cards we did to see how many stamps we would need and well, we kind of went overboard. Just a little. Or a lot. But we are just saying we’ll send a lot this year kind of saying hey, here we are, here’s our address, etc. and then next year we will only be sending cards to those folks who send us one. Which sounds kind of Scroogy now that I think of it. But really, 81 Christmas cards is a bit extreme! Even for a Christmas enthusiast like me! (Yeah, I said 81. And we had them done before we knew what we were doing!) Next year I’m aiming to tone it down a bit.
A is currently making a trip to Walmart to get a desperately needed shelf for our utility room. I am way too excited about this shelf. I CANNOT wait to get it put together so my detergent can go somewhere besides the top of my dryer…

No comments:
Post a Comment