So. I have toyed with the idea of photography for awhile now. I think I would enjoy it immensely—but. (There’s always one of those, isn’t there? Buts, I mean.) I know absolutely nothing about it beyond the fact that when you’re serious about photography as a hobby (or a business or whatever), you need a pretty darn good digital camera and different lenses and you have to know about light and placement and all that stuff. Which I don’t.
I’m pretty sure I couldn’t even pick out a camera close to what would be needed to take really GOOD pictures.
I know my taking up photography in any way, shape or form past the basic snapshots I can take with my current digital camera is in no way imminent. I know it costs a LOT of money to get equipped for good photography. I know.
But I’m interested. So I think I will start doing some research when I have time to see what I can learn (because I definitely won’t feel justified spending that much money until I KIND of know what I’m doing). Researching will be a VERY good thing. It will allow me to see if photography is something I would enjoy, and will also let me see if this is in any way a lasting ambition (I have some issues with being very eager to do something for about a week…maybe two…and then I think of it no more or get bored).
We’ll see.

1 comment:
I always thought photography would be fun! I don't think I would be good at it though. Good luck researching about it! :)
Post a Comment