I know you all were wondering and holding your breath anxiously for it…so here it is! The grand total of trick or treaters at my house this weekend was….
13!
Blow the trumpets, sound the horns, I at least got enough to need more than 2 hands to count! **APPLAUSE**
Thank you, thank you. Actually, even though we had enough candy to feed about 10 or 15 times that many kids, we were pretty pleased with our turnout, seeing as how we’re outside of the high traffic areas by quite a bit, and it was our first time, and you know. All that stuff.
The ants are still there! But dwindling rapidly. I’m on my way on my lunch break today to buy some Home Defense bug spray. That stuff is fantastic by the way. When we first discovered the ants, I made an emergency run to the parents house (I may have told you this already, but just in case) for bug spray. Because they. Were. Everywhere! And we proceeded to spray every edge in the pantry to inhibit ants (and let me tell you, those things die fast with this spray!). Then we set Terro around to have them take it back to their colony and kill themselves. But, since we sprayed all that bug spray around, the ants seem to just come get the Terro and die before they can take it back! So we’re going to spray all around the house inside and out to keep the ants from coming in!
I’m also going to invest in some lovely hanging folders for our file cabinet, so that my efforts to take charge and reorganize (or rather, GET organized) can continue. Yay for folders and labels!
Tonight my workouts officially begin, and actually I’m kind of excited about this. Even though if you ask me that in a couple of days after the soreness has kicked it will most likely be a different story…I’ll let you know how that goes. SparkPeople is seeming to be great motivation because when you go surfing around their site, it’s absolutely nothing but encouragement and ideas and help for knowledgeless people like me. Great stuff!
This week our organization project is to clean off our desk and file all our stuff. And at some point I WILL balance my checkbook.

No comments:
Post a Comment