Not a lot of time today, but I will try and let you in on what is happening!
Last night, the gym went well. I’m not even too sore today! We’ll see how tomorrow feels…
Tonight, we will (hopefully!) be having quesadillas! I LOVE quesadillas. LOVE THEM! Ahem. You got the point, I take it.
Yesterday I tracked my calories on Spark People, sure that I would fall far outside the range of healthy calories. I had not really tried that day to be healthy at all! But…surprise! I was well WITHIN the healthy range, even counting the 4 dark chocolate Hershey kisses I could not resist! So excited!
Tonight, planning to spray bug spray and start the desk reorganization and filing project with my new fantastic bright colored hanging folders!
I’m glad it’s not raining today.
If you noticed the blogs I read (along the side) and have ever visited MckMama’s site, please pray for them. They are going through yet another incredibly difficult time with their 1 year old, Stellan.
Ta Ta for Now! More tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment