So, in my various and sundry explorations in blog world…(ok, not so various and sundry…I pretty much visit the same 10 or so over and over, but that’s beside the point)I came across a personality test on Fabulously Broke in the City’s blog, and decided to try it. Especially since it is free and it doesn’t make you sign in or create an account or something annoying like that before trying it out. And it turns out that I am a
FAITHFUL THINKER
FAITHFUL THINKER
Exciting, isn’t it? And actually, if I answered the questions accurately, it seemed pretty consistent with how I react to situations and what I tend towards…can we say extreme introvert here? I already knew that, but it was nice to have it confirmed anyway. Kinda fun anyway…
So what are you still doing here? Oh, yeah. You probably want the link to try it out for yourself! Well, here you go. Try that out. Let me know your results!

No comments:
Post a Comment