Last night the addressing of the invitations hoopla began. Kind of. See, we were getting everything laid out so we wouldn’t forget and envelope or something like that, when I realized we don’t have the stamps to put on the RSVPs just quite yet. So I was addressing envelopes and stuffing invitations halfway…I had to leave the inners outside the outers so the RSVP can be added after we get stamps for them…so after all of that I addressed about 10 invitations and called it a good start! Only about 115 more to go…whew. I’m going to have to start exercising my fingers to get them in shape for that! (I also discovered that I have no concept of where to start writing names to get them centered on the envelope. I improved the longer I wrote, but good grief. I was seriously center-impaired at the start!)
A and I are also getting ready to pay off the honeymoon trip to Disney (Woohoo! I’m so excited!) to try and avoid having all the wedding bills come due at one time. It will be a kind of painful experience (figuratively), but I think it will definitely be worth it! I’ve already started trying to figure out which parts I want to go to and what attractions I want to see, and which characters I want to see the most (that would pretty much be all of them!). This is kind of a big deal for me since I love all things Disney (yes, I still do) so I want to make the most of it!
Hopefully this week will continue to hold progress. Tomorrow is my first dress fitting (crossing my fingers here!), plus I need to do some shopping for a few more wedding supplies, plus A’s ring is supposed to come in soon (I would love to get that in this week, too!). I’m just hoping my energy holds out long enough to get everything done!

No comments:
Post a Comment