Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

I might need a bigger basement...

Because tomorrow, me, A, and the rest of my family are heading up to my aunt's house to get some furniture! Woohoo! She is moving into a different, smaller house, and therefore has extra furniture that she will not be needing anymore and which I can surely use in my new endeavors at married life! (Which is fast approaching, let me tell you.) (And also, can I say how well my aunt takes care of her belongings? So all of this furniture is bound to be in great shape.)

I have now charged my camera battery so hopefully I will be able to post some pictures of my lovely new furniture when I get it home. There should be a couch or two, a chair, a tv armoire thingy, writing desk, etc....and probably some other stuff. I won't need all that she's got probably, but who can turn down something like this! And the way she has described it all, I am quite likely to really like their style!

No comments: