So with the State Fair coming up fairly soon, people have been talking about bands, and I've had my radio playing all sorts of different tunes...and its been a long convoluted thought process to reach this week's topic. Which is....80's hair bands!! Woohoo!!
1. Bon Jovi: still love these guys...and Jon Bon Jovi has cavorca if ever anyone was to have some....
2. Aerosmith: Really, can you beat Steven Tyler? I didn't think so. And you know, I'm always a fan of scarves on microphone stands...and just about every song they've ever had has turned into a hit! Classic rock gold. I'm tellin' ya.
3. Skid Row: Not the most well known, but I love me some Sebastian Bach and 18 and Life. And his hair was really good! Nice and well-conditioned compared to so many others...
4. Van Halen: Once again, hit after hit! And the videos just plain crack me up sometimes....and even though David Lee Roth turned out to be a bit crazy, he was an entertainer if nothing else.
5. Guns-n-Roses: Welcome to the Jungle. Paradise City. Crazy hair. Crazy antics. The epitomy of 80's rock. Enough said.
What are your favorites??? Hope you enjoyed! I'm off to listen to some Boston!

No comments:
Post a Comment