Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 12, 2009

Engagement pictures

Sorry its taken me so long to get to this! A and I had an absolute blast doing our engagement session! We went 4 or 5 different places and did several different types of poses at each place, and laughed and carried on like crazy. So much fun!

I got the pictures back the Thursday after we took them, and I really can't find a single one that I don't like something about. Most of them I absolutely love...I'm having a horrid time trying to pick which ones I should order more or bigger prints of. And everyone who looks at them just says how wonderful they are, and really doesn't help narrow down the search at all! :)

Hopefully, when I'm posting pictures of furniture I will figure out how to post some of the engagement pictures that I particularly like. But no promises, as I am extremely technologically challenged...

1 comment:

kaRa said...

I'm gonna swing by the bank sometime soon and check out your pictures! My mom saw them yesterday and was talking about how BEAutiful they were!