Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 5, 2009

Friday Favorite Fives-The Main Course!

I bet you thought I'd forget to post today! Seeing as how I've been a little nonexistent in the blogosphere....sorry about that. And don't worry, I haven't forgotten about all the things I promised to post about--it's just been extremely crazy temporarily!

So today's FFF consists of a continuance of last week's breakfast edition, and we've now moved on to the Main Courses!

1. Fried Chicken: Yes, yes. We know it's bad for you. But sometimes (or lots of times, you choose) you have to throw all caution to the wind and enjoy that fattening crispy goodness that is fried chicken!

2. Chili: A meal all on its own. And so many varieties, it's always entertaining. But my personal favorite has been and always will be my mom's recipe...which is a secret. :)

3. Meatloaf: But please, only the homemade kind with no crunchy weird celery stuff in there. And absolutely no ketchup allowed! Yum!

4. Tacos: Oh Yum. Just what else is there to say about something you can mix and match ingredients for to end up with a 99% chance of flavor success? And don't even get me started on how much I love Taco Bell...

5. Cheeseburgers: But, please, can we get these well, well done? And then you have yummy gooey drippy tasty success!! MMM!

And there you have the best options to cook if you would like to feed me! (Please feel free!) Until next time...

No comments: