Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Just call me a bargain shopper!

Sorry it's been so long since I posted. I've been crazy busy, and it seems like I don't have enough time to get everything done! But now I'm back to tell you about my crazy bargain shopping skills!

Well, I guess not really my skills. Seeing as how the whole thing kind of fell into my lap...

But anyway.

A and I bought a stove!! It is only about 6 or 7 months old, so it is pretty nice, and we got it for the bargain price of only $150. $150 for an almost brand new stove! Really the only thing that it needs is cleaning the drip thingies under the burners and the oven. Which I would want to do anyway.

It is exactly like the stove my mom has, with a nice big oven that you can put large cookies sheets side by side, and a self-cleaning oven function. I have to say that I'm thrilled!

And I'd post a picture of it, but I don't really have one, and my camera battery is dead and looks to remain that way for quiet some time since I keep forgetting to charge it, and...sigh. Maybe I'll post a picture later. If I remember. :)

No comments: