Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Favorite Fives-Breakfast Edition

Good morning, and welcome to Friday, everyone! Today's FFF will concern favorite breakfast foods! So what's on the menu, you ask?

1. Biscuits and gravy: I sure can't get enough of the fluffy creamy goodness that is biscuits and gravy. Pretty much any gravy. And I'm flexible about the biscuits too. Homemade is always best, of course, but I'm completely open to any kind of this delicacy that anyone wants to throw at me! (Figuratively, please....I don't fancy being covered in gravy too much)

2. Waffles!: There's just something about them...and with plenty of butter and syrup (even the kind without any real sugar), MMM.... I love to fill each and every cranny with a little bit of syrup. Then every bite is sooo good!

3. Scrambled eggs: LOVE these with cheese melted on top...or without cheese and just with some salt and pepper. But not too much please! When these are done right, they just melt in your mouth! And put them over an English muffin with some cheese, WOW!

4. Cereal: The cold kind, with ice cold milk. Sometimes you just can't beat it! I love the flaky chunky kinds, and I crave Marshmallow Mateys (off-brand Lucky Charms, for those of you not in the know :P). And this is so wonderful to eat for supper, its just not even funny!

5. Egg McMuffins: I know, they're terrible for me. But I don't eat them very often, and I've yet to find a breakfast sandwich that tops them! Just....yummy in every way.


So now that you're all hungry, I hope you enjoyed this week's Favorite Five!

No comments: