Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday Favorite Fives

This week I'm on time! Surprising even myself...

This week's Favorite Five is in honor of Memorial Day and having a day off work. So, with no further ado:

My 5 favorite things to do on a day off:

1. Sleep late!!: Even though it might only be until 8 or 8:30, I always feel so refreshed on my days off when I can make up for staying up too late the night before catch a few extra zzz's of beauty sleep. And it's even better when I wake up around normal time, and realize that I don't have to get up out of my comfy bed. Love that.

2. Read a book: Oh, come on now. You knew this one was coming. A whole day of no schedule and you think a book will not be part of that? Enough said.

3. Piddle: I love puttering around doing little things that I have been meaning to do but don't feel motivated for during the regular week. Things like catching up with reading blogs! Or washing my car, or tidying my room, or sorting through junk that I acquire very quickly, it seems like!

4. Play computer games: Ok, ok. I know this one is not a very healthy active thing to do. But I miss my Sims sometimes! (It's tons of fun to control people's lives that aren't real people so I can make them do very interesting things...) Or Zoo Tycoon. (You drop an animated gazelle into an animated lion's pen and see if you aren't entertained just a bit!) This is on the list because I hardly ever play computer games normally since I'm at the computer most of the day at work and don't feel like being on it anymore once I get home...

5. Relax!: For a day off a nap is almost always in the afternoon itinerary!



What are your favorite things to do on a day off?

1 comment:

Dana said...

I agree with napping and reading...two things on my favorite things list! I would have to add a long workout and quiet time!! I can be such a hermit sometimes : )