Well, sort of. For the most part, anyway. :)
I told you that last Friday I was going to try on my wedding dress...and let me just say now, I am in awe of how well they pack those dresses!! It was like a mummy!
Anywho...I tried it on with the help of my mom and one of my maids of honor, who just happens to be my sister, too. I love it as much now as I did the first time I tried it on! (Actually, perhaps a bit more since you know, now it kind of fits.
That is always a plus.
I also picked out my veil and tiara! Woohoo! I love the feeling of getting things done! The more I get done the more real it feels...and it is really sneaking up on me!!
And don't think I've forgotten to let you know what I'm so excited about...it just has not yet come to the time when I'm able to tell you all about it! So stay tuned...

No comments:
Post a Comment