Big news and events going on around here! Obviously, I haven’t
been very diligent about updating here, and I hate to say it but that will
probably continue.
Baby is due Sunday, but really could come any day I guess.
Hopefully we are ready! We have tried to make ourselves as ready as possible
but we are newbies so I’m sure we will have a huge learning curve to jump on!
We are EXTREMELY excited! And a bit nervous, too…
Also big news – hopefully our house has sold! It isn’t final
yet so keep your fingers crossed – we are waiting for the buyer to get
confirmation that the loan will be approved. Which we all know can be tricky
these days with the economy and all that jazz…
I have started packing up a few boxes here and there in
preparation for moving. I know for a little while after the baby arrives I won’t
be able to do a whole lot in that department so I’m trying to get as prepared
as possible! It makes my mind rest easier anyway, knowing I’ve gotten a start –
however small and insignificant it may be.
Our new house is coming right along! Drywall has been hung,
mudded and taped and painting has commenced! I love how the colors are coming
out. It’s hard to tell what exactly you’ve chosen when you are just looking at
a little colored square on a piece of cardboard…but so far everything has been
exactly what I was picturing! I can’t wait to see all the pieces come together…especially
the kitchen. I have a specific vision in my mind of what it will look like when
it’s finished so hopefully it all comes together that way! So far, so good. The
yellow is lovely.
(On a side note, it does create a bit of extra work for
painters when you choose a different color paint for every different section of
your house…but the end result is super happy and wonderful! )
After painting is completed, we will be ready to install the
floors, and then cabinets and all the rest of that type of stuff. We are almost
there and it is (so far) looking like everything is falling into place
beautifully!
See you on the other side of Baby Day!

1 comment:
Would love to see pictures of the house!!! And then lots and lots of baby pictures!!
Post a Comment