Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Moving Right Along - Eek!


Well yesterday was an exciting day!

We have set up a meeting for next week to finalize our loan paperwork, so….we are almost there!
I am hoping the weather will stay nice enough for me to get a few more pictures of the site before we actually do anything to it. I would like to memorialize it, kind of for a “before and after” effect. We were able to get out and take some pictures when it snowed, but I have no idea how those turned out because we have never looked at them. Go figure!

Actually, all this progress does make me a bit nervous. Just because we are going to go from waiting and waiting to some pretty big changes that will take place in a relatively short amount of time! I have a feeling it will all be worth it though – we are proving to navigate this process pretty well, I think.

Now, to get all my questions together for next week so I understand all the ins and outs and details completely…

No comments: