...and not just because we feed him. The last few nights we have walked over to the local park and turned him loose in the tennis/basketball courts because to him they are huge and we can close him in with the super heavy huge gates.
He. loves. this. He loves running running as far and fast as he can because we can't let him loose at home - too close to the highway. He really loves chasing the tennis balls A and I are trryying to play tennis with. Good thing we bring multiple balls, because more often than not, Yoshi is faster to get to a loose ball.
So this warm weather has made it easier for us to get out and exercise with the dog, and has made him a happy boy!
As I said, he loves us. (Really, who wouldn't?)

1 comment:
I'm glad you are posting again!
Post a Comment