Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 10, 2011

One Sick Puppy

I know I've been out of action for awhile, but I have avoid excuse! We've been doctoring Yoshi and buying new furniture and finding out about weddings and all kinds of stuff!

First, Yoshi has a bacterial skin infection that requires antibiotics and medicated shampoo baths twice a week for two weeks. Which wouldn't be a big deal except in case you haven't noticed it is winter. So we take Yoshi to A's parents to wash him. He doesn't really enjoy baths. But hopefully he will get better!

We bought new furniture, too. A couch (red! Actually burgundy but it all means the same right?) with recliners on each end and a tan rocker recliner. Apparently A and I are recliner fanatics. We didn't know how much we missed having them until we got them again after such a hiatus!

We also found out the wedding date of 2 of our really close friends. Super excited for fall this year!

And I apologize for any typos or misspellings...I'm on my phone and take no responsibility for my mistakes. I can only see two lines at a time.

Tata!

No comments: