So. Last time we actually had enough money to do my regular (or I guess, semi-regular) shopping trip, we had decided we need to eat more fish. It's good for you, supposedly. So we bought a salmon. Or rather, half a salmon. It was frozen, and it has waited patiently to be cooked. Until tonight.
We had discovered in a magazine (Family Circle? I can't be sure.) a recipe for Barbeque-Glazed Salmon. I was skeptical. A thought it sounded delish. Super delish, in fact. So we resolved to try it (Oh, how I love my husband - to eat barbequed fish? I must love him. I don't even generally like any fish. At all.).
Tonight, the salmon was finally thawed. The recipe came out of the piles waiting to be tried. And we cooked salmon.
And actually, it was not too terrible. Pretty ok, actually. It had a lot of spices and was pretty warm (spicy-wise) for me, so the fish taste was drowned out pretty well. A, of course, loved it.
So I suppose we will be making Barbeque-Glazed Salmon again.
Maybe next year?

No comments:
Post a Comment