Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Random Items of Interest

**My Pampered Chef items arrived on Tuesday, so last night we delivered packages (as many as we could) before we had band practice at 8:30. Hopefully we will finish delivering tonight!

**I am really looking forward to having the fair (which is next weekend) over with. I think we may have a bit more free time and I can definitely use some of that.

**Along with the fair next weekend, A’s family from Iowa is coming for a visit and is planning on arriving Thursday next week. It should be a pretty hectic weekend! His cousin (about 14 years old or so) may stay with us Friday night, so I am frantically (at least when I’m not delivering Pampered Chef) trying to get the spare room to look more like a spare room than a storage closet. This has not been successful so far, but I’m hoping to make progress this weekend.

**Also on the agenda this weekend is brownies! I’m dying to try out my new bar pan and I think brownies will have a good fat amount in them to help season the pan. (A also said that he would not mind coming home from working on the fairgrounds Saturday to a house smelling like brownies. He doesn’t ask for things like that very often, so I’ll probably oblige.) I need to make some banana bread, too. But not in my bar pan.

**Yoshi is loving this cooler weather (I am, too!) and is being pretty energetic in the evenings! He likes to jump. I’m hoping to get some time to take him on a very long walk one of these evenings so we can all get out and enjoy the nice weather.

**I just finished a book called “Before Green Gables”, which was a prequel to “Anne of Green Gables” and now I’m rereading my Anne books. I forgot how much I like them. They just make me laugh out loud at some of the antics the kids get up to.

**When picking up my Pampered Chef items from Mom’s house, I found out that I had accidentally left a box of books behind! Needless to say, I was very happy to find that box. It had several books I’ve been looking for in it, and I was worried I had lost them in the move somehow. (Which I guess is partly true, since I just found them.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come Back.....we MISS you!!!