*My house is a mess. I’m looking forward to a weekend so I can clean it up!
*I have to buy Yoshi a new food bowl, because apparently he has gotten big enough to flip the one he’s got completely over and play with it all day and all night. Very frustrating. So I’m on the hunt for a sturdy, heavy, non-flippable one.
*I found out yesterday through random sources that Orscheln’s sells Science Diet dog food for half the price Petco sells it for. $34 instead of $66. Big difference! Which is really immaterial to me since I buy $10 Walmart dog food anyway.
*We really need to go grocery shopping uber bad. We are getting very very creative. The other night we had corn dogs and leftover cheese dip. And other equally unhealthy and strange combinations. Definitely need a trip to the store.
*Tomorrow is the city garage sale. I think we’ll be going around to see what’s what a little bit. May not buy anything at all (we have a slight space problem, as in, we don’t have any) but it will be fun to look.
*I wish we would have a warm day on the weekend so we could wash the dog. He stinks. Big time. And we need to put new tick stuff on him.
*I’m really craving shrimp and spaghetti right now. But not at the same time. Just can’t decide between the two.
*A girl I work with has started selling Jordan Essentials products, and I’m going to have a book party as soon as she figures out how to do that. I’m excited!
*I really hope the rain holds off until tonight after I can get the grass mowed. But I really don’t think I will get that lucky.
*Another girl I work with had her wisdom teeth out today. She came in for a minute to get a cup she wanted, but she was super doped up. She was feeling really REALLY good when she was in, but I don’t think that will last too long. It was funny though!
*I really need to wash my car. Lots of seeds are stuck TIGHT on there. But we don’t have outside water so that will have to wait until I have time to take it somewhere else. I refuse to pay money for it.
*We got our coffee table book of our wedding pictures, and it is amazing! I like it very much.
That’s all I can think of for now.

1 comment:
I was missing your blog! So glad that you posted again!
Post a Comment