I just want to say that I am SO glad Friday finally made it.
Last night, our furnace was acting up again. Great. But this morning it seemed fine, so maybe it was just letting us know it had a bad day or something, I have no idea. But we’ve pretty much decided that we’re going to have to do some research and get a new one put in before next winter. Which isn’t surprising at all considering the thing is as old as…well, me. And hasn’t been taken care of well at all, so its really amazing it has lasted this long.
But anyway. We’ve been watching our little seed pots diligently, and still no plants. We may be just a little impatient, seeing as how we only planted them about 5 days ago. Or maybe it was 2 weeks. Heck, I don’t know. Hasn’t been that long, let’s just leave it at that.
I’m on Day 4 of my 30 Day Shred tonight, and so far, so good. We’ve both (me and my workout partner) kept up with it so that’s very good. Considering I’m usually terrible about keeping up an exercise program once I get started.
We’ve finished going back and forth with our photographer about our wedding photo book (the last part of our package) proofs, and it has been sent to the printer’s. I’m very excited to see the finished product, because the proofs look fantastic!
We also managed to (finally!) get our wedding announcement in the paper this week, so I’m feeling like a tiny celebrity. Well, maybe not, but it’s fun to have your picture there nonetheless.
This weekend will be myriad birthday celebrations and lots of birthday cake! Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment