Not too much going on in my world today…
*Did our taxes last night. Whew. Glad that’s over. Big refund coming from the house tax credit. But I could do with a bit more funds until that comes…really, who couldn’t?
*Tonight will be full of random tasks that really need to be done, like laundry, paying bills (oh, joy), and checking into whether or not we need little pots to start plants for the garden (now that really is an oh joy!). We also need to finalize the draft I have started of our wedding announcement (yeah, yeah I know. I’m a procrastinator. At least I’m doing it now!) and check over the proof of our wedding photo book so we can let the photographer know if any changes need to be made. Like I said, busy busy!
In random news, I’m very anxious for spring to arrive. I’m ready to get a puppy and be able to run and spend time outside. And I’m ready to start improvements on the house when we get our nice tax refund back!

1 comment:
I am looking forward to spring too!! It was been a long winter!!
Post a Comment