It works for me. (And I never never never throw out or pack away a card without first making sure that NO money has been left in there…)
Anyway, now some of this money has made an appearance and I have decided (pretty much) what I’m going to splurge on. I just haven’t quite geared up the courage to drop such a large amount on one item that is not a necessity yet.
I want to get…an iPod Nano.

I think it comes in gorgeous colors (I like the blue one) and it would hold about 800 more songs than my current mp3 player, which I’ve had for awhile now. So I know I would get use out of it (from past experience). I love listening to music while I workout or during slower times at work to keep my productivity up (read: not so hard to stay awake).
And it would be great for car trips. I’m also thinking that because it’s such a big brand, it would be more compatible with other technology than an off-brand mp3 player can be (you know, like with car gadgets and stuff).
So what do you think?

2 comments:
I've always wanted an ipod nano! I never looked into getting one though. I like the blue one also!!
I'm jealous.
Post a Comment