Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Grr...that was just about all she could say.

Oh my, I was so mad last night! I got home after a fairly frustrating day completely and totally ready to eat some chili. It’s one of my absolute favorite comfort foods. And what do you know? The stupid beans were crunchy! Not done at all. Grr. So we are eating chili tonight instead.

Last night we had chicken patties that were only a little burnt and vegetables with Velveeta cheese….or should I say Velveeta soup with vegetables? We kind of went a little overboard on the cheese…but it was yummy! Not chili, but still ok…

And when I tried to print coupons from online, they wouldn’t print! I have no idea what went wrong. I will try again tonight. Grr.

I’m at least probably going to be off half the day tomorrow, which is always good. I have to update my driver’s license (yeah, still haven’t done that) and go shopping for A since its about the only time I’ll be able to go without him.

And to top it all off, I caught A’s cold so I can’t breathe well today. Grr Grr!

Sorry it’s such a downer today. Just too much being frustrated the last couple of days…maybe it will be better and I can get some laundry done tonight. And print my coupons.

Right after I eat my big bowl of chili.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a bad day! I say a nice bowl of hot chili....a blanket.........a good book........that should make you feel better! Going to be a good night to snuggle up!!