Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 28, 2009

Oh my word.

My wedding is this weekend. It seems like I have waited forever, and waited hardly at all for this to come. I go back and forth between being so excited, and so nervous I could scream. (But since that would probably be quite annoying, I will refrain from the screaming part...)

A and I moved furniture into our house this past weekend. Now it looks like a house someone could live in, instead of being an empty house. It is beautiful! I'm so excited to start unpacking all the stuff we've gotten!

But have I mentioned that my wedding is this weekend? The beginning of an entirely new, and greatly anticipated chapter in my life. And also the ending of what I'm sure will be one of my favorite and most loved chapters. Bittersweet and absolutely joyful all in one.

Is it any wonder that my emotions are on such a roller coaster?

But regardless of how nervous, or emotional, or just plain crazy with details I get, this Saturday will no doubt be one of the absolute best days of my life. When I can take my best friend's hand and marry him in the eyes of God and our families, and let everyone know I love him best of all.

8 comments:

Dana said...

OH MY - So sweet. It seems like just a week ago I read on your blog that you got engaged....time flies, huh?! I hope your day is FANTASTIC, I am sure it will be!

Page Turner said...

Thank you!! Time really does fly! It's crazy how fast the past 8 months have gone!

livinglife said...

I am so happy for you! I am sure it will be a great day! Just rem to breathe! :)

Page Turner said...

I'll do my best! Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

It only gets better with Time!...Congrads! Beth

Page Turner said...

Thank you! I am very excited to get started!

Sarah said...

You had a beautiful wedding and reception! Thanks for letting us be a part of it. Hope the honeymoon was fun and relaxing....just what you need before you start working on the house again ;)

Page Turner said...

Thank you! We were both so glad you could make it. We had a blast at Disney! But now its back to the real world... :)