I don’t think I’ve had a weekend as busy as the last ever…or at least, in quite some time! I accomplished quite a bit, but I hate feeling like I didn’t get a weekend.
Friday night was the Heart concert, and it was AMAZING! Ann Wilson sounds just as good live as on a CD, and Heart overall puts on a really good show. Lots of hit songs, and engages the crowd really well. Or at least, I thought so! I bought a lovely t-shirt that lists the tour cities and has a cool logo of “Heart” on the front. (I was really wishing I could where it to work this morning, but alas! I am limited to my so not as comfortable dress clothes. Such is the life of a state worker, unfortunately. Just wait until I get my bookstore! Jeans everyday!)
After getting home at 1:30 on Saturday morning (this is quite a feat for me, as I’ve never been one of the stay out all night people…I like to stay home and be a hermit most of the time), I got up at 8:45 to go with A and his parents to go shopping for wedding supplies at Sam’s. We got a ton of plates and cups, let me tell you! But overall, the trip was really successful. A and I even managed to bring home a mattress, foundation and frame! After all of our unsuccessful bed-buying trips, we managed to get a bed in under 20 minutes! It was amazing, and we are glad to have that done! We also ordered our new carpet for our new house…as soon as we take possession we will be ordering some laminate flooring as well (we need to match up with some woodwork on the walls). I’m so excited to get started!
Yesterday, (Sunday for you what-day-is-it people) I went to the birthday party of our flower girl (she was 4) and packed some boxes when I got home. Or at least, a box and a half…I’ve got plans to work more on that when I get more boxes.
And on top of all of that, I have been writing random thank you notes, and playing some Wii Pacman stuff, and trying to figure out what colors go well with “Cobweb” carpeting!
Can you say tired?

No comments:
Post a Comment