Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Friday Favorite Fives

Tonight I’m going to see Heart in concert (super excited!), so I thought it would be appropriate if today’s FFF was about them. I think I’ll just let you know my five favorite songs of theirs!

1. Alone: This may have something to do with the fact that Carrie Underwood sang it on American Idol (that was the first time I heard it), but I just love this song! Has to be my very favorite! So nice and loud, and I really think it showcases Ann Wilson’s voice well.

2. Barracuda: Nice, fast rock-n-roll beat with a really cool melody. What else could you ask for?

3. Crazy on You: Pretty much like this one for the same reasons I like Barracuda. And I’ve heard them both since I was just a little tyke…so I like because of that, too.

4. If Looks Could Kill: I just like this one. It sounds like what I’d want someone to feel like if I was super duper mad at them….and I just like the way it sounds. ☺

5. What About Love?: I just like to sing along to this one in my car with the volume up REALLY LOUD….

Do you have some favorite Heart songs? (Do you even like Heart?) Who would you rather listen to?

Can’t wait for the concert tonight! It should be tons of fun!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love all of those songs!!