Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

I need to get busy!

Well this week I’m going to have to get down to business. Really! I figured it up this weekend and there are only about 6 weeks left before the big day. 6 weeks people! And I have tons to do, and the list will only get longer when we take possession of the house. Tonight, the work must start….

Enough of my stress session. Saturday, I actually had a pretty wonderful day full of not doing too much. (This was before I figured up that I only have 6 weeks to go, but I digress.) It was wonderful! I had forgotten how nice it was to just piddle around the house and do little things like cleaning and taking care of the animals and stuff like that. It was really relaxing. And I don’t think I’ll get another one of those until well into October! Oh, well. It’s all heading towards things I really want!

Yesterday was not nearly as relaxing. A and I went to the State Fair demo derby and as the day went on, A kept getting sicker and sicker. He thinks he has food poisoning…and it sure looked like that yesterday! Food poisoning or the flu, one or the other. I was worrying all day, and the derby went on forever, and we had to stay for the whole thing since A had hauled a couple cars up there for his friends. It was such a relief to finally make it home, even for him, and he was still pretty darn miserable. Hopefully, he keeps whatever is wrong with him to himself! I have too much to do to get sick! J

Lately I’ve also been scrounging around for an outfit to wear to my second wedding shower, which is coming up this Saturday. It’s unbelievable how quickly the stores turn from summery clothes to winter clothes! It seems instantaneous! (I know one thing, it IS annoying!) I finally found a pretty turquoise shirt (at JCPenney!) that will work with a black skirt I have…so at least that’s one thing done! Only about a million to go...Wish me luck!

No comments: