Well, I promised we would have more later, so heere weee goooo! (Insert voice of game show host of your choice!)
Yesterday was a crazy afternoon, but I got quite a bit accomplished! I had my first dress fitting, and it was awesome! (I just love my dress. *dreamy sigh*) I also bought some earring that might work for wedding day, and I bought supplies for my favors, and scoped out some other stuff for future projects. This took visiting 4 different stores, all within a couple of hours. (Let me tell you, I was moving!)
I went to a flooring store that has been highly praised locally as well, to check out their supplies a little and to see what time they are open on Saturdays so that A and I can go back and scope things out together. I think we will probably end up going with them, because I’ve heard great things about their service and prices, and the dude in the shop let me take home a whole sample book when all he has is my name and phone number! I didn’t have to sign any sort of paper to check it out or anything…it seems like just the sort of business we like to deal with. Small townish and trusting. Which a lot of times means they are trustworthy as well. Which is a good thing, of course! I can’t wait to get my house so I can get down to business on picking out flooring that matches walls and cabinets and all that stuff! We should get it soon, but the waiting is driving me bonkers!
Then I went home and didn’t get quite as much accomplished, but I was whooped. Physically and mentally and I just didn’t have that much left in me. But A and I did get some stuff figured out for where we want to go in Disney while we are there. I am getting so excited! Everything is suddenly seeming very very REAL.
Hopefully, this progress will continue! I’m a little too realistic to believe that A and I (who take a very long time to make simple decisions sometimes…we are fairly indecisive people. And those who really know us would say that is putting it mildly.) can continue in this vein for too extended a period, but a girl can dream, right?
Oh, who am I kidding? I DO know however, that everything will get done by the end! We just might take a while to get there! ☻

No comments:
Post a Comment