So I know I kind of brushed past some of the stuff I did last weekend...so I'll fill you in on my photographer a little.
I ran across her website by accident when I was researching photographers, and I literally got chills when I saw some of her pictures! They are absolutely gorgeous, and I am so, SO excited that she actually had my wedding date (October 3rd, don't forget!) still open!
My fiance and I met her in person last Saturday and signed the contract, and I was really pleased with the whole meeting. She was extremely friendly (which I expected of course, because that's what she's paid for), but it was so casual and comfortable. We all just sat around her kitchen table discussing what we were planning for the wedding and general time frames, and all that stuff that gets talked about at something like this. And she seemed genuinely interested in our story of how we met, and our history so that she could get a feel for our style...she just kept rising in my estimation with every passing minute! (Just in case you're interested in exactly who she is, her name is Taisia Gordon and her website is tmgphoto.com)
A-mazing!! And now I must go! So until later, toodleloo!

3 comments:
The same photographer did one of my friends wedding, you can see the picture of her husband and her on the photographers blog: http://taisia.typepad.com/life_in_pictures/2008/10/big-tree-big-lo.html
Anyway, I got to see all the pictures...and the two girls in action at the wedding....Amazing!!!
Also, Becky and Adam (the couple who used the same photgrapher) had a wedding blog - which was kind of neat - http://becky-adam.blogspot.com/
Dana is right. Tasia is amazing. The pictures of Becky and Adam's wedding are incredible and your's will be too!!
Post a Comment