Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Concrete knowledge can get you more than you think...

Just like just about everyone else in this world...I am trying to get more in shape and lose some weight. Especially before October 3rd!! (Not that it's an important day or anything...:P) So I'm trying to exercise more, which should be getting easier to make myself do since it's getting warmer outside. (Well, it was. Wish it would decide to stay that way!)

Anywho, my dad won a Wii system at a concrete conference he went to last week (that's right! A Wii for Free! Way to be smart at concrete stuff, Dad!(he won it because he answered lots of quiz questions correctly) and if how my arm muscles feel after playing it for any length of time, it is a good source of exercise, just like everyone says. I just hope it accomplishes as much as my arm is telling me it is! (Hopefully I have honest arms...)

So we'll see how it goes! I really don't care how much I weigh, I just wanna be skinnier!

Really, who doesn't want to be nice and fit and trim?

Here's to hoping I have good luck with that. And that you have good luck with whatever your current goal happens to be!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

Me too! I just wanna be smaller!