I am again watching American Idol. Not quite sure why I do this...it's only the most overdone show on the air...and one of the ones liable to "go away" soon...although this year seems to be doing alright so far. If you take away all the crazy changes they're making. The singers (ya know, the ones the show is actually about!) are pretty good this year! I have a couple favorites...but I'm not going to let you know who they are until I see how good they do! Ha! HahaHA!
__________________________________________________________
This past weekend I made up for my book splurge...I went on a major shopping trip with one of my best friends and I only spent $26. $26!! And part of that was on part of Prince Charming's birthday present. So I was pretty proud of my major money management skills! (Yeah, you know you liked that alliteration there)
___________________________________________________________
This weekend the search continues!! Wedding dress shopping here I come again!
I have to say, I'm getting pretty darn good at getting in and out of those dresses now...
____________________________________________________________
On another wedding note...I got the packets for the Sandals resort packages a couple of days ago. I'm looking forward to going through those a little more closely. Not that we will actually take our honeymoon there. More like, I had a chance to get a free book. Who cares what kind of book it is? (And you can't say you'd turn down anything free, even if you aren't planning on actually making use of it the way it was intended!)
Toodles!

1 comment:
i looked at the sandals packages too! Arent they too good to be true!
Post a Comment